- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Ronald D. Mitchell D.C., C.C.S.P.
Makati Chiropractic Center
731 Hickey Blvd., Pacifica, CA 94044
Ronald D. Mitchell D.C., C.C.S.P.
Dr. Mitchell was born into a military family stationed in Anchorage, Alaska. His family finally settled into a growing community in Neptune, New Jersey. It was in New Jersey that Dr. Mitchell, at 16 years of age, gained his first personal exposure to the tremendous recuperative and curative powers of chiropractic care. After sustaining a troubling back injury while playing contact sports during high school, his best friend Steve referred him to a local chiropractor for care. Following a short course of treatment, he was relieved of all signs and symptoms relating to his injury, and at that point in life, decided that a career as a chiropractor was his calling.
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Life Chiropractic College-West, in San Lorenzo, California. Following graduation, he continued Post Graduate studies in the field of Sports Medicine, and became a Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (CCSP). In the continuance of professional development, Dr. Mitchell is now preparing to take the nationally recognized Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist examination (CSCS).
Dr. Mitchell has also had the distinct privilege of serving as the team chiropractor for the San Francisco Giants Baseball Club. Working as part of a medical team that treated premiere athletes, Dr. Mitchell gained broad exposure and unique experiences offered by many of the most esteemed professionals in the fields of Athletic Training and Sports Medicine.
In addition to providing chiropractic care to world-class athletes, Dr. Mitchell is also active in both the local and international communities. He extends his local support, by providing high school athletic programs with pre-participation physical examinations for their students. Internationally, Dr. Mitchell established two chiropractic clinics in Manila, Philippines. That has now expanded to four clincs. He continues to be actively involved in the treatment of patients, as well as the professional development of chiropractic throughout the Philippines.
• Baccalaureate of Arts, Health Services Administration, St. Mary's College, Moraga, California (1995)
• Doctor of Chiropractic, Life Chiropractic College-West, San Lorenzo, California (1986)
• Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (1995)
• Basic Sports Injuries (1994)
• Qualified Medical Evaluator (1994)
• Certified Industrial Disability Evaluator (1994)
• Certified Managed Care Provider (1994)
• Certified X-ray Supervisor and Operator (1987)
• Board of Chiropractic Examiners, License (1987)
• National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Certification (1986)
• Team Chiropractor, San Francisco Giants Baseball Club (2000-2006)
• Clinic Director, Makati Chiropractic Center (1993-present)
• Clinic Founder, United Nations Chiropractic Center (Philippines) (1990-present)
• Associate Doctor, Westborough Chiropractic (1987 - 1989)
• National Strength and Conditioning Association
• American Chiropractic Association
• California Chiropractic Association
• San Mateo Chiropractic Society
• Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
Dr. Ronald Mitchell is a licensed Chiropractor serving the Pacifica and daly City communities.
Dr. Ronald Mitchell has been freeing people from pain in the clinic in Pacifica, CA. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Mitchell is committed to promoting optimal health and well being of patients.
Dr. Mitchell uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Mitchell is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.